TEKNOKRAFTINDO ASIA, PT
We are Workshop and Engineering Services Company in Oil & Gas, Mining, Petrochemical & General Industry is looking for highly qualified person to join in our company for the position of:
• Female, single, age minimum 26 years old.
• Graduate from University or Diploma Degree of Secretary.
• Minimum 4 years experience of Executive Secretary Director.
• Advance computer skill (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English communication.
• A customer oriented person and good in dealing with administration jobs.
• Having great passion in Executive Assistant Area.
• Smart, good attractive, honest and able to do multi tasking jobs.
• Giving excellent administrative service (day to day activities) to Director.
• Ensure Director’s agenda is properly arranged for all appointments: both external and internal.
• Ensuring all meeting material are on hand, ready for Manager’s review prior to meeting commencements both with internal and external parties.
• Preparing presentations related to management activities.
• Taking minutes in any meetings required.
• Planning, developing and implementing filling system for the Director so as to ensure simple access to required documents.
• Handling external and internal correspondence management.
• Coordinating and arranging visitors and personal guests.
Please submit your Application Letter and CV to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
For more Information on our Technology and Service, please visit our website at: http://www.teknokraft.com