As a leading international professional firm providing services in Assurance, Advisory and Tax, we invite you to fill the following positions.
SECRETARY (SEC – 1207)
Handle day to day enquiries and administration within the group.
Administers, organizes and updates relevant firm’s databases by collating information from numerous sources (internal and external).
Arrange internal and external meetings and/or events as requested. This includes but not limited to: manage the time frames for each meeting, provide buffer between meetings, coordinate the attendance of al invitees, book and set up meeting room based on requirements, fulfil any special needs required for each meeting, reschedule any meeting as required and update the participants, coordinate and organize the catering (if requested), and coordinate with other department (internally) and externally (i.e. PwC overseas or Clients)
Perform travel management for both business and personal purpose. This includes but not limited to: coordinate with the appointed travel agent to book both domestic and international flights according to time frames and communicate for any changes and updates, arrange the accommodation (if requested), prepare cash advance for fiscal payment.
Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls, as follows: promptly greet and identify needs of each incoming caller, manage the caller’s expectation on regards to return call time frames, provide detailed messages indicating caller identity, caller need and contact details to users, redirect any phone call enquiries to other members of staff who are in a position to assist with the enquiry, arrange out going calls as well as conference calls
Prepare both business and personal expense and ensuring all the supporting documents attached and make copy of all the submitted expenses for follow up
Perform filing management. This includes but not limited to maintaining confidential records and filing of reports, correspondence, statistics and related material for ease of retrieval.
Other secretarial duties defined by superiors.
The candidate should have:
1. Minimum graduate Diploma degree from secretarial or office administration academy with minimum GPA of 2.8 (out of 4.0).
2. 1 up to 4 years in secretarial or administration job.
3. Good computer skills (MS Office 2007 of Word, Excel & Power Point).
4. Familiar with administration and secretarial tasks
5. Able to handle multiple tasks at one time with tight deadlines
6. Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
7. Good English, both speaking and writing.
8. Ability to work in teams or independently with minimum supervision.
9. Proactive personality with strong customer service-orientation.
Your application, CV, and recent photograph should be submitted no later than 10 working days from the date of this advertisement by email to:
Please write the position you wish to apply as email subject.