Vacancy – Workshop Technician


PT Imeco Group Companies, National Oilwell Varco – IMO Division, is looking for qualified and experienced individual to join our professional team in Jakarta as follow :

Workshop Technician

Responsibilities :

• Will work in our mobile/container mechanical workshop in Cilandak
• Repair / refurbishment of Oilfield Pressure Gauges, Weight indicators, Loadcells and Chart Recorders
• Responsible with general supervision and maintenance of the mobile workshop
• Must be able to do reports if necessary
• Must be willing to travel to the field when required. 90% of time will be spent in workshop with remaining 10% spent on field jobs

Requirements :

• Technical Diploma and good ethic to learn
• Good command of English and Bahasa
• Must be computer savvy (Excel, Word, Power point) and must be very proficient in using the internet email service (Microsoft Outlook)
• Good written and spoken English
• Hard worker, honest, discipline
• Preferably based in Jakarta

Interested applicants are requested to submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae in writing no later than 2 weeks from today to :

Email : Jak-Recruitment@nov.com

All applications will be treated with Strict; Confidence & Only short-listed candidates will be notified

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: