: firstname.lastname@example.org (CV, Cover Latter)
range : Rp. 5,000,000 – Rp. 6,000,000
· Bachelor Degree in relevant field
(Education, Curriculum Development, School Administration)
· Experience in education development field
(Teaching, Curriculum Implemented, Education Outreach, Program Planning)
· Fluent conversational and written English
· Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Office,
Photoshop, Internet research)
1. To plan, organize, implement and manage
non-formal education outreach program for all of Hidung Merah’s students. (Including
English language classes, tutoring program and informal education support
2. Implement curriculum in a creative
learning environment that encourages children to learn, develop, understand and
reach their personal education goals.
3. Oversee and supervised the Field Instructor (teacher) and Volunteers (if any) in all education claasess to follow the vision and mission of Yayasan Hidung Merah.
Main Tasks and
· Oversee, evaluate and report to Managing Director about Field Instructors and Volunteers in all education classes.
· Develop needs assessment and “placement test” to
evaluate necessary structure of learning
· Evaluate and report about the overall progress
and success of education program.
· Encourage children to do their personal best and
assist them in raising their traditional school grades
· Maintain and report accurate and complete
records of students’ development and attendance.
· Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules
and disciplinary systems of Yayasan Hidung Merah.
· Communicate necessary information regularly to
students, colleagues and directors.
· Keep up-to-date with teaching resources,
development procedures and creative teaching techniques.