Specialist – IT Training (Ms. Application)
Job function Support & administration
City : Balikpapan
PT Leighton Contractors Indonesia is a division of Leighton Asia and mainly specializes in contract mining, civil engineering and infrastructure, including site preparation, earthworks, roads, bridges, pipelines and tunnels. This position is based in Kalimantan at the Balikpapan Support Facility, which provides equipment, maintenance, logistical and training support to our mining projects.
Duties and responsibilities :
To train & assess vocational technical skill of Ms. Applications in order to achieve maximum productivity with a high focus on safety and to ensure projects training requirements for personnel are conducted in accordance with the LMS.
· High school graduated or diploma in vocational training ;
· 3- 5 years experience as supervisor ;
· Hands-on experience in providing coach and on-the-job learning ;
· Experience working at mining/civil/construction contractor is preferred ;
· Advance skills on MS Application ;
· Intermediate skill in delivering learning interventions ;
· Basic knowledge of training system ;
· Intermediate knowledge of training support ;
· Proficient in English ;
· Indonesian citizen.
Qualified Candidates Please send CV to
Fitria Anggraini (Anggi)